Re: [egit-dev] GitHub Java API Event

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Giulio Lodi <lodi.giulio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I’m having some problems with the GitHub Java API library (https://github.com/eclipse/egit-github/tree/master/org.eclipse.egit.github.core). Specifically, I’m trying to get a user events list (https://developer.github.com/v3/activity/events/#list-events-that-a-user-has-received). Given that the user is authenticated through OAuth Token, could you show me an example on how to get the event list from the PageIterator?

see EventTest.pageCurrentUsersReceivedEvents() [1]

-Matthias

Back to the top