Re: [egit-dev] How to turn on JGit's logging when running Eclipse, EGit, JGit,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Christian Halstrick <christian.halstrick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

JGit uses SLF4J to write logfiles when configured correctly. When I start the JGit command line (org.eclipse.jgit.pgm) I know how to turn on and configure this logging. But has somebody managed to turn on JGit logging when it runs in Eclipse? What would I have to do to start Eclipse in the way that JGit logging is turned on and written somewhere?

see the discussion in

Back to the top