From: Matthias Sohn [mailto:matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:50 PM
To: Raun, Austin
Cc: egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [egit-dev] Fetching TOTAL issue count?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Raun, Austin <araun@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was wondering if there is current functionality to be able to get a count for the number of total issues (both open & closed). Currently I am only able to get a count for .openIssues() which doesn’t satisfy the requirement of the project I am working on. Can anyone help me out with this or is there a workaround?

EGit has no API for issues, did you want to ask this question on the mylyn list ?

-Matthias

This message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, distribute, copy or use this message or any information contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and please delete this message. Thank you very much for your cooperation

Back to the top