[egit-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Downtime for HIPP1, August 26 @ 3pm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Webmaster (Derek Toolan) <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Downtime for HIPP1, August 26 @ 3pm
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

Just a quick note to inform projects that are currently running on HIPP1 (NOTE: I have included a list of you guys below), that the HIPP1 host is showing signs of RAM degradation, and requires some new DIMMs.  The replacement of RAM will require a shutdown of the host, and therefore will result in a short downtime.

This short outage is scheduled for this Friday, August 26th at 3pm EDT.  We expect the outage to last for no longer than one hour.

The outage will only affect the following projects:

tools.andmore
rt.ecf
iot.eclipsescada
technology.efxclipse
technology.egit
rt.gyrex
technology.hudson
tools.linuxtools
ecd.orion
technology.osee
technology.recommenders
technology.sapphire
technology.swtbot

If you have any questions, please let Webmaster know.

Thanks

Derek