Re: [egit-dev] Git Staging view question

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I can't find the shortcut to the "Commit" or the "Commit and Push"
button in the Git staging view.

I would like to type my commit message and press a keyboard shortcut
without using the mouse.

Is their already a shortcut or shall I open a feature request for that?

Commit is mapped to CMD - ALT - 3 (on Mac), though it doesn't work from staging view
and when pressed e.g. in repositories view it brings up the deprecated commit dialog :-(

There is no shortcut for commit and push

shortcuts are defined here

​

Back to the top