[egit-dev] Commit and push button looks broken and annoying popup

Hi,

since a few weeks the Commit and push button looks broken. See egitbutton.png

Also I'm getting an annoying "where do you want to push" popup, if I
push to Gerrit. See annoyingpopup.png.

I have not changed my Gerrit configuration (see pushconfiguration.png)
and EGit used to push directly to ref/for/master without asking me.

I'm using   Eclipse Git Team Provider 4.4.0.201604102132
org.eclipse.egit.feature.group Eclipse EGit.

Would be nice to have the button fixed and the behavior as before (not
asking again and again for the ref spec).

Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058