[egit-dev] Upcoming Release 4.3

I tagged 4.3.0-rc1 and contributed that to Neon M6 which should be available beginning of next week.

Also I scheduled release 4.3 for April 6, generated the IP logs and sent them to the legal team for review. I will provide the release documentation later today in the project portal:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.jgit/releases/4.3/
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.egit/releases/4.3/

We have to decide which version we will release next for Neon to be released end of June.

Due to the short time (around 2 months) left until the Neon simultaneous release I propose we go for a release 4.4 and not for 5.0 except if someone has breaking changes he wants to get in for Neon.

So speak up if you have breaking changes which you want to release for Neon.

-Matthias

Back to the top