Re: [egit-dev] Conditional request behaviour

Hi,

I'm using org.eclipse.egit.github.core extensively on Android [1] and I'm the main contributor this days.
I've had no need to change the current implementation, I'm simply extending GitHubClient and overriding the createConnection method to use OkHttp [2]. OkHttp adds quite a few cache features out of the box, and if you want more control, you can override configureRequest.

Back to the top