[egit-dev] Exporting EGit features failed

Hello,

i have the EGit master branch (from 2016-02-14) and tried some fixes
for worktree support. The fixes are working in my Debug-Eclipse
instance. Now i want export the features/plugins together with JGit
(also with fixes for worktree) for some users to test it. During
"Export -> Deployable features" it reports this error and stops:
A cycle was detected when generating the classpath
org.eclipse.egit.ui_4.3.0.201602161523,
org.eclipse.egit.gitflow.ui_4.3.0.201602161523,
org.eclipse.egit.ui_4.3.0.201602161523.

I do not think it is releated to my changes and want to ask if it can
a problem at master or do i need some other tools to do it locally?

--
Regards
Andre (anb0s)

Back to the top