[egit-dev] Issue with the End Line Delimiters

Hi Team,

I’m facing an issue with the end line delimiter. Please find the below issue description;

Issue: Unix file format which is converted into Dos\Windows format.

Desc: When we checked-out the file from GitHub through Eclipse (Juno Service Release1) using EGit plugin then somehow all the Unix files/shell script files (*.sh) are converted to Dos\Windows format.

It seems that the issue is related to line endings characters (lf/crlf) either in Eclips or EGit plugin which is implicitly doing this conversion. Not sure how Eclipse deals with the line ending characters.

Can you please have a look and suggest us the solution?

Attaching the version details here.

Please let me know if you need any information. I would be thankful for your response.

Thanks!

Razique Anjum

Adeptia Inc. | ‘www.adeptia.com’

Leading the Integration Revolution