Re: [egit-dev] svg project logo

Great, exactly what I was looking for,

Thanks!

Am 09.11.2015 um 12:53 schrieb Mickael Istria:
On 11/09/2015 12:46 PM, Christian Pontesegger wrote:
Hi devs,
Hi Christian,
I like your project logo and would like to use it as a template for the EASE project. Do you have an svg version of the logo available which I could use?
You can find it inside Egit's Git repository, as org.eclipse.egit/egit.svg.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat