Re: [egit-dev] EGit 4.0 is not on the archives page

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks. The Wiki wasn’t updated earlier.

true, I had missed that, thanks for the heads up

There is pretty big an issue... The repository landing page for 4 and 4.0.1 shows a nice JBoss Tools banner and makes various other reference to JBoss tools and their repositories. Oops. J

yikes, this was a half-baked experiment which slipped through. I removed the offending html page from
the download server, it will take a while until the mirrors synched this removal

Also, I had to guess the URL of the 4.0 repository zip as I don’t see it being linked from anywhere.

I added another column to the table in
is that sufficient or do you miss something else ?

-Matthias

Back to the top