[egit-dev] Were the Rebase actions removed from the context menu?

Hi,

I'm using a Mars RC0 and missing the rebase actions (abort/continue rebase) in the Team context menu in EGit. The projects were properly decorate when I ended up in a state requiring manual conflict resolution. I discovered that the staging view provides them. I'm confused because I can't find them in the context menu anymore. I haven't used the staging view in the past.

Have they been removed intentionally?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht