[egit-dev] PSF with submodule.

Hello,

Using egit 3.6.2 on a eclipse 4.5M6, I would like to use a .psf file to imports projects. It works perfectly if I don’t use a submodule.

If a sumodule is used, the psf content doesn’t mark the project from the submodule as submodule but from the real repository.

My main repo contains severals project and one submodule with other projects.

If I import them by first, clone the main repo, update submodule, then import all eclipse project it works ! (only one entry in the Git Repositories view)

But if I try to use a psf file, it imports all project from the real locations, as differents entries in the Git Reposiories view.

How can I share a psf file for all the user of my team with submodules ?

Thanks

Vincent

Back to the top