Re: [egit-dev] 4.0 milestone in Mars M6?

I plan to contribute a 4.0 milestone for Mars M6 later today

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm just wondering whether the EGit project plans to contribute some 4.0 milestones to Mars M6, or will it stick to 3.7.0 for now?
As an consumer of EGit (in JBoss Tools/JBoss Developer Studio), I would love to see the 4.0 stream in the release train soon, to start having fun with it and avoid bad surprises later.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat