Re: [egit-dev] Commit Validation

Yeah, the registration bothers me a little :) But logically I think it belongs the same as other hooks: to the repository itself. I already register repository listeners on the repo, so this could work pretty much the same - registration on the repo.

Another thing that's really unclear (in general with hooks & IDE) for me is the amount of hooks called. I think on the CLI, it makes sense to bail out as soon as the first hook fails. In the IDE I'd rather like to have a list of results which tells me /all/ the things i've done wrong. Is it OK to call all hooks all the time?

Cheers,
Markus

Salomon Automation GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach bei Graz | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach bei Graz | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz

Back to the top