Re: [egit-dev] Commit Validation

Have you considered to use (and extend) pre-commit hooks, which are now available? This would be *my* preferred solution.
They are often used exactly for that purpose you want to have your validators, but also work on the command line or with any other UI.
What we "just" need is the "nice" representation of the commit warnings/errors in the UI.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov