Re: [egit-dev] Allow to always use blocks for if/while/for/do statements?

+1. It's a waste of time and energy on reviews.

And yes, it's inconsistent which prevents use of the formatter and
save actions, see this change and referenced ones:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/5753/

Cheers,
  Robin

Back to the top