Re: [egit-dev] Approaching release 3.6.0

Hi Matthias,

> EGit has a release train offset of +3, you can build against the
> stable-3.6 branch,
> build results for this branch are available here
> http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-stable-nightly

Ah, I thought you were at +2. But I don't think we will run into too
much trouble, even although we do depend (a tiny bit) on EGit.

Anyway, I will update the URL in our Mars target platform.

That being said, I assume updates-stable-nightly will publish 4.0
previews after 3.6 is officially out, right?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH