[egit-dev] How to obtain URL to a release using egit-github?

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to obtain the proper URL to a GitHub release or tag? (By proper I mean that the URL’s domain be github.com, and not api.github.com)

Looking at the GitHub REST API, I could send a request to GET a single release, the response would provide the URL as I need it (see “html_url” in the returned json). Though, in the egit-github library, I don’t seem to be able to find the right Service class that would allow me to execute the aforementioned GET request. I tried using `RepositoryService.getTags`, but the returned RepositoryTag instance has only URLs' domains that start with api.github.com.

Is there a way to get back the URL I want?

By the way, I’m using the egit-github version 2.1.5.

Thanks,
Mirco

Back to the top