Re: [egit-dev] Missing tree/blob <hash> when trying to push

The ‘unhandled loop exceptions’ are when a plugin throws an error and it gets propagated back up to the Eclipse platform instead of being caught by the plug-in that generated them. They may be related (especially if it suggests they are in an org.eclipse.egit or org.eclipse.jgit plug-in) but equally it could be some other plug-in generating them. If it’s something like ‘no more handles’ or a memory condition it suggests there may be an swt/memory leak in one of the installed plug-ins.

Alex