Re: [egit-dev] [Import] Why proposing the New Project wizard instead of Import Projects wizard?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 16 Oct 2014, at 16:31, Mickael Istria wrote:

On 10/16/2014 04:22 PM, Matthias Sohn wrote:
this sounds good :-)

Glad you like it, but what sounds good to you? ;)
Adding another radio to use the Import wizards?

Also, do you have an idea about my second question? About a generic & backward-compatible way to propagate the Git repo directory to any New/Import wizard?

There is no such way - that is why we are creating the auto-detector wizard to let wizards like git clone call something more smart than what it does now :)

What would it help to pass that directory anyway to a import wizard that only worries about a single project
when a git repo can have multiple ?

if you have the project you can use org.eclipse.egit.core.project.RepositoryFinder
to find matching RepositoryMappings

--
Matthias

Back to the top