Re: [egit-dev] [Import] Why proposing the New Project wizard instead of Import Projects wizard?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/16/2014 05:01 PM, Matthias Sohn wrote:
I meant that I like it that you seem to be willing to work on improving the import project wizard in EGit ;-)
Yes, with the multiplication of project types (Maven, Gradle, JS, Bower, Grunt, C++, PDE, whatever else that already exists, and whatever else that will be created...), it has become often complex even for experienced users to find an efficient process to import things the right way within the IDE.
This has become a major-ish usability concern for JBoss Tools, so it's something we're actively willing to improve for sure.

that's great

--
Matthias

Back to the top