Re: [egit-dev] Committer vote for Konrad Kügler has concluded successfully

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Konrad Kügler <swamblumat-eclipsebugs@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi fellow EGit developers,

thanks for your words of welcome and votes towards me becoming an EGit committer! I'm very happy to join the small but nice team :-)

I'll try and contribute more regularly, although probably at a modest rate. If I find time I will do Gerrit reviews more often, because to me timely and constructive feedback is important, especially for new contributors.

nice, that's great :-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top