Re: [egit-dev] Missing tree/blob <hash> when trying to push

here comes the debug version:
  https://mdocs.sap.com:443/mcm/public/v1/select?shr=tgASoU1ZmwaBC9Ya8ZjBHGJLLG9XE_zOzs2KhUJJbKI&obj=w3MLF6lMIMU8wP0tOANqs9-7AL0xEfkFzVlrV6sxyzA
Please download the file jgit-cli.jar If asked for a password use 'jgit' .
Then cd into the repo from where you want to push. And then  start

java -jar <path-to-jgit>/jgit-cli.jar push http://<your-repo-url> <your-refspec>

First line of output should be "Will write a trace to
<temp-trace-file>". In the end I'll need that trace file. Make sure
the push is through http/https to get a full trace.

The jgit version is a version based on jgit's current stable-3.5
branch enriched with trace statements around ObjectWalk and
htttp-based transports.

Ciao
  Chris

Ciao