Re: [egit-dev] Missing menu item on cdt

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29 Aug 2014, at 21:50, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Con Cunningham <con.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matthias, there is no team provider. I created a new git repository on my local machine, then just tried to share an existing eclipse c++ project, following a tutorial. But there is no menu item under Team to allow me to "Share Project".

looks like EGit is not or incompletely installed.

Click "About Eclipse > Installation Details > Plug-ins" and check if the following plugins are installed

org.eclipse.egit
org.eclipse.egit.core
org.eclipse.egit.ui
org.eclipse.jgit

and which version you've installed

Might also be worth checking which version of Java you have as well in case J/EGit needs a higher version.

JGit/EGit need at least Java 5

--
Matthias

Back to the top