[egit-dev] Fwd: Translated Egit user guide into Spanish

Hello there,
My name is Diego Alonso González, I'm a native Spanish speaker quite fluent in English, I need to use git and egit and I had troubles to understand the way it works so I decided to study it and translate its user guide too.
I have been using omegat under debian to achieve it so now i'd like  to upload to create a new Spanish 'Guía de Usuario'.
I've created my new user at eclipse org in order to place the translation  but there is no standard translation policy so, could you point me out what to do next?

Thanks,
Diego.

Back to the top