Re: [egit-dev] Question

Look at the org.eclipse.jgit.events.RefsChangedListener, which should let you know that branches are created. You may want to ignore things other than branches (refs/heads/*) if you don’t need them.

You should probably assume you’re not on the UI thread, and avoid running Git operations on the UI thread if you need to take action - instead, once you’ve done whatever calculations you need, create a UIJob or UISynchronize to redisplay once you’ve changed items.

Alex