the repositories which Than fixed now, will fix this later today.

--
Matthias

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 11:34 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, it is just me, or does "reply to" for EGit list not reply to the list?

Maybe I pressed wrong button ... but meant to send this to list.
Thanks,

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 06/13/2014 05:32 PM -----

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM
To:        Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        06/13/2014 05:32 PM
Subject:        Re: [egit-dev] Update sites broken

And, when we do archive repositories, the best way to do it is to leave a "composite" in its place, and have the children "point to" (via http) the repo on "archives". This way, it takes very little space on "downloads" but doesn't break anyone's build. This is especially true for "released" builds. p2 makes it very easy to have this sort of "immutable" repository (both contents and location).

Let me know if this isn't clear, or you need help understanding what I mean.

Thanks,