From: Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Eclipse Con Europe 2014] Invitation to modeling technologies (and EGit) developer summit
To: christian.halstrick@xxxxxxx, robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx, Robin Stocker <robin@xxxxxxxxx>, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: GERARD Sebastien 166342 <sebastien.gerard@xxxxxx>, Francis Bordeleau <francis.bordeleau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, give.a.damus@xxxxxxxxx, Dominique Toupin <dominique.toupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again,

Sorry for the spam. I forgot to tell you how you could register. First of all, it’s free of charge as long as you are registered to Eclipse Con Europe. If you would agree to participate, please add your name at the bottom of the wiki page https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/SummitEclipseConEurope2014. If you have any question or comments about this summit, feel free to reply to this email.

Thank you!

Best regards
Mikaël Barbero

--