Re: [egit-dev] Copyright in source headers

Hi,

I think we already tell people to add "and others" in the first section of
the paragraph:

	"Change it like this (notice the updated year):

	Copyright (C) 2010, YEAR Some Name <some@xxxxxxxxxxx> and others."

In the following, we only describe the case that there are already several
lines of copyright owners.
The reason for this is mentioned in the first line: "Please follow the
style that is already present in the file."

So maybe we should make it more clear that the first variant is the
preferred one.

Stefan