[egit-dev] Copyright in source headers

HI all,

I think our contributor guide is not in line with the Eclipse IP team.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Copyright

From http://www.eclipse.org/legal/copyrightandlicensenotice.php:
… If the content is subsequently modified and appended to by other copyright owners, the words "and others" are typically appended. [..] The words "and others" are used to avoid having to list every copyright owner [..] ...

I also think it mixes up authors with copyright owners. Any objections if I change it to reduce the clutter and bring it inline with the suggestions of the foundation?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx