[egit-dev] searching co-speakers to give EGit/Gerrit tutorial at EclipseCon France

I plan to give an EGit/Gerrit tutorial at EclipseCon France [1] June 18-19 in Toulouse.
Training sessions are 105 min.

Since giving a training with a single speaker is hard I am looking for additional speakers
so let me know if you are interested to help.

We can reuse material from the training we gave at EclipseCon San Fransisco [2]
but need to cut it down to the shorter session format (from 3h to 1h 45min).

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/
[2] https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B77LBknrlV2nZTdEVE42bEtmcTQ

--
Matthias