[egit-dev] Testing on Windows

We have code that depends on platform. These are
Java5/Java6/Java7 and *nix*/Windows. The last two
are the major ones.

Would it be possible to run tests on both Windows/Java7 and Linux/Java7 from
Gerrit.

Oh, and give us some Windows users that test the code before
release or, better yet, test or produce patches in Gerrit.

Most (or all?) EGit/JGit developers are either on Linux or OS X and we
do smoke testing on Windows, but real testing gets done doing real work
with EGit, and for me Windows is not a part of that.

Only testing releases means there is a turnaround of half-a-year from bug report
to the next release.

-- robin

Back to the top