[egit-dev] Remove from View

Hello All !,

One question on a behavior on the Synchronization view,

Wen I synchronize with the work space and select the option "Remove from View" in the context menu for one of the entries,
The entry is no longer visible as expected. However if we then proceed with a commit of e.g. by selecting the top element,
then the commit dialog shows the entry which was previously removed from the view, and is even marked selected in its checkbox.

Before writing a bug I wanted to make sure on the expected behavior,
e.g. I would expect that items Removed from the View should not show at all in the Commit view.

Cheers
/Alvaro

Back to the top