Re: [egit-dev] [jgit-dev] 4.0 branch should be created ASAP

You're right, I overlooked at FS as an interface... my bad!

If there is no API changes, then I'm sure the community would enjoy to have the support of symlinks for 3.3. I see you started to review some changes. That is great news. If we can help, Axel and myself are offering our help.

Cheers,
Mikael