[egit-dev] release 3.2 ahead

We are approaching the release of 3.2 :

- tomorrow Dec 4 I will send the IP logs to the legal team for review and merge
  master to stable-3.2
- after the merge to stable-3.2 finalization of 3.2 will happen on the stable-3.2 branch
- build results from the stable-3.2 branch will be published here
  http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-stable-nightly
- since we don't want to amend the IP logs after sending them for review only committer
  changes can be accepted after the merge to stable-3.2
- I plan to tag the release on Dec 17 or 18
- this release will be also contributed to Luna M4

--
Matthias

Back to the top