[egit-dev] Commitership on EGit and JGit

Hi all,

After a few commits on EGit (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/owner:laurent.goubet%2540obeo.fr+project:egit/egit,n,z) and JGit (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/owner:laurent.goubet%2540obeo.fr+project:jgit/jgit,n,z), I feel like I could help on some parts of these two wide projects. I'd like to become a commiter on the two as I would be able to help review patches and provide fixes on all parts related to comparison and synchronization. I still intend to provide enhancements related to the logical model support in EGit now that the merge drivers are on their way in JGit (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/17634/) and am supported by my company, Obeo, to contribute to EGit and JGit.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
begin:vcard
fn:Laurent Goubet