[egit-dev] Eclipse Egit dev

Hi,

Has anyone been able to, with reasonable effort, set up fully working development environment with Kepler or newer?
With Juno we could just import the required plugins with the import. I can get things up the hard way with kepler by
manually import each and every plugin from Orbit and elsewhere, but then there are a ton of errors because of
incompatibilities with SWTBot or hamcrest. Is it just me?

Somehow I feed I'd like to progress beyond Juno and even perhaps some of the patches i'm not working on, but that
requires a working Eclipse setup with little effort.

-- robin

Back to the top