Re: [egit-dev] Reference to maven.eclipse.org in root pom.xml

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

According to http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg09682.html, maven.eclipse.org is now shutdown. Root pom.xml still references it as a
pluginRepository. It leads to broken builds when building with a fresh .m2 repository.

I don't know exactly the purpose of this directive and if it should be removed or replaced by repo.eclipse.org (if it works), but you may have to deal with it in a way or another.

this issue is addressed in [1]. So far we used the dash signing plugin to sign the build
artifacts on Hudson. And this plugin came from repo.eclipse.org.
Change [1] replaces this by using the cbi signing plugin.

Since this is only used on the build server you can safely comment out this reference
to repo.eclipse.org until [1] has been merged.

I still struggle with packaging the jgit pack200 artifacts into the jgit p2 repository since
the jgit bundles are built using a plain maven build (no Tycho) since we also need
maven artifacts for non-OSGi consumers like Gerrit. And the Tycho p2 repository
plugin doesn't yet support this use case.

I got some more hints from our local Tycho wizards how I could workaround this issue
so I hope I can finish this somewhen later today.

--
Matthias

Back to the top