Re: [egit-dev] Support for rebase interactive

Hi Tobias,

I'm no expert in Gerrit, I think drafts are meant for preparing a review
until you want to show it to the world at which point your pushing to
refs/for/master...

As I said, I'm no expert, and maybe some EGit commiter can help with that.

Greetings
-Sascha-

PS: Including the list again :)