[egit-dev] Support for rebase interactive

Hi all,

the last things I have to drop to the command line with EGit these days
is rebase interactive. Commit reordering and squashing are powerful
tools IMHO. So here the question: Is rebase interactive support [1][2]
planned?

If not, is there something I could do to get it started (apart from
implementing it myself as my UX / UI / SWT skills are quite limited)?

Maybe we could start a discussion about how the user interface should
look like and where this should be put in EGit. This might make it
easier if someone would be willing to start working on that.

Anyway, any feedback is welcome
Greetings
-Sascha-

[1]https://help.github.com/articles/interactive-rebase