Re: [egit-dev] [jgit-dev] New legal requirements for contributions

> Due to the rollout of Contribution License Agreements by the Eclipse
> Foundation the
> formal rules for contributions changed [1]. I updated the contributor
> guide [2] accordingly.
>
> Committers and contributors: please make yourself familiar with the
> new rules.

Just to make sure:

If a change was pushed to Gerrit after the switch, the only thing that
has to be checked as a committer are copyright headers and whether it
needs a CQ (the magic 200 lines mark).

In other words, Gerrit rejects the push if the CLA and Signed-off-by
are incorrect. Right?

What about changes that were pushed before the switch? Does Gerrit
reject "Submit" if the information is incorrect or should we ask
contributors to re-push? Or is a rebase through the Gerrit UI enough?

Cheers,
  Nibor

> [1]
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00933.html