Re: [egit-dev] making push force more handy

> when pushing to Gerrit's code review queue you will never face this problem

> since an amended commit will end up on its own branch (called patchset in Gerrit).

Only in the rare cases that you happen to push directly to the branch without code review, e.g. when uploading a new project or resetting a training project.

+1: I like the idea with presenting a dialog if push fails with non fast-forward (although when using Gerrit I nearly never face this situation ;-)

--

Matthias

Back to the top