Re: [egit-dev] 2.4 project plan

----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----
> A thousand bugs still feel like an overkill to me, even for a bunch
> of
> committers with good intentions.

I've closed a fair number of bugs that are either fixed or duplicates
and I'm sure there are a lot more.

There are also some that are too old and lack information to dig into. If
nobody can make anything out of them, we can probably close them. For old
repeatable bugs it can help if someone just updates them with more up-to-date
information, like fresh stack traces or whatever.

Reclassifying issues as enhancements rather than bugs can probably help
other people find urgent issues to work on. Updating the subject may help
getting the bug on the radar of another person.

for random issue : egit/jgit-issues)
   if understands issue
      fix, update or close
      break or grab another one