Re: [egit-dev] 2.4 project plan

Robin Rosenberg wrote:
> How about killing some of 'em bugs before introducing a lot of new
> ones?
>
> All open: 1080
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=EGit&product=JGit&query_format=advanced&order=bug_status%2Cpriority%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_id&limit=0&list_id=4804075
>
> Removing enhancements still leaves 768 open bugs.
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=EGit%20sans%20enhancements&list_id=4804082

Yes, we really need to get this list down.

How about meeting up in IRC [1] and try a bug triaging/squashing
"party"? That could speed up situations where we have to make decisions
or need more than one person looking into a bug.

We could create #eclipse-git or #egit, find a date that fits
everyone and see how it goes. What do others think?

Regards,
  robinst

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC

Back to the top