Re: [egit-dev] Logical model support in EGit

Am 19.02.2013 00:28, schrieb Matthias Sohn:
    We'd like to know if the EGit team has any plans to make all of
    these actions support extensions to the model providers, and how we
    could best contribute to this effort.

I am not aware of anyone having this on his plan at the moment. I'd
appreciate if you plan to tackle this area, I'll try to help by
reviewing and testing your proposals. Since I am not a modeling guy I'd
need examples I can use to tryout your changes.

I'll also continue to help out where possible now that I know the area a bit better. I'll also be in Boston. Anyone interested in a hacking/review session?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx