[egit-dev] JGit / EGit release 2.3 ahead

We scheduled the JGit / EGit 2.3 release for Feb 20 [1].  We'll freeze the IP logs
Wednesday next week Feb 6. We can only accept committer changes after that
date since we don't want to amend the IP logs after sending them to the legal
team for review. We need to contribute the release to the release train until Feb 13
i.e. it will be tagged until that date.

Please help to update the release notes [2, 3] for any new features you introduced
during 2.3 development.

The next release (to be shipped with Kepler) is planned for June 26.

--
Matthias

Back to the top