Re: [egit-dev] Fwd: Problem cloning authenticated repository usign a PSF file

Thanks! Certainly that Bugzilla explains what I ran into with the PSF support!

So, let's say my manager really wanted me to make headway... Any clever ideas on the right APIs that I could use to work around this limitation? I'm not adverse to using Egit or Jgit or whatever else may make the most sense....... I already tried with JGit directly using the CloneCommand but it gets the username by itself (apparently from eclipse ${user} variable) bypassing the user I tell it to use. I appreciate your time and thanks again.

Héctor

Back to the top