Re: [egit-dev] Push to Gerrit enhancement

I have some problems with setting-up environment (I was following guides from: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide).

1. First of all I was really surprised that I cannot develop my feature In Eclipse Indigo (3.7.2) - egit/jgit master branch. 2. I have change my target platform to egit-4.2 and after that i still have some compilation errors, e.g. in Archive class (org.eclipse.jgit.pgm.Archive): The import org.apache cannot be resolved Archive.java /org.eclipse.jgit.pgm/src/org/eclipse/jgit/pgm line 54 Java Problem
3. There are a lot of "Missing @since tag" errors

Everything is OK when I switch to stable-2.1 branch.

--
Pozdrawiam
Kamil Soboń

iso.poczta<at>gmail.com